trackPresets is made to optimize your workflow when creating or improvising sounds and effects. It lets you look upon any combination of instruments or effects in a track as one entity. By reducing the whole lot of device parameters present in a track to one single preset, the sound of a track turns into an effectively performable parameter.
Choose some instruments and/or effects in a track.
Tweak parameters in any of the tracks devices to your liking.
Save a preset.
Recall your settings with the push of a button.
trackPresets enables you to develop your sounds and arrangements without breaking the musical flow.
- saves parameters of instruments, audio effects and VST plugins (for configured parameters) in a track
- presets can be triggered, saved and deleted via Ableton Push 1, Ableton Push 2, Launchpad/MINI “user2” mode or midinotes from any midicontroller
- supports 16 presets for 98 songs, which are globally switchable
- works in midi tracks, audio tracks and rack chains
- is a MAXFORLIVE device
- requires Ableton Live Suite 9 or Live 9 Standard + MAXFORLIVE
- tested on MS Windows 8/10 and OSX 10.11