Use metaPresets to combine and control the presets of other pptc devices. It’s one level up in abstraction, and therefore gives you unnumbered possibilities triggerable with just a single button press. This includes:
- Change sounds and clips straightaway.
- Build your own drumkit-like instrument.
- For designing sounds with many layers: recall presets of multiple layers in an instant. You can arrange the song, and the underlying layers remain configurable.
- Trigger pptc devices to reset all parameters to song defaults.
- If you like to be carried away during performance by changing sound parameters, you can revert all sounds to a defined state with a single button.
- supports 16 meta presets for up to 16 different pptc devices
Presets can be triggered, saved and deleted via Ableton Push 1, Ableton Push 2, Launchpad/MINI “user2” mode or midinotes from any midicontroller.
- supports 16 presets for 98 songs, which are globally switchable
- works in midi tracks, audio tracks and rack chains
- is a MAXFORLIVE device
- requires Ableton Live Suite 9 or Live 9 Standard + MAXFORLIVE
- tested on MS Windows 8/10 and OSX 10.11